- This was my first Road Scholar trip. I probably would not have looked at a website called Elderhostel but Road Scholar was attractive. If all your programs are half as informative and entertaining as this, I will be back many more times. Great Content, Great Speakers, Wonderful.
- Excellent leader. Whole program was good. I am a new widow and am very pleased about how easy it is to work into a crowd of Road Scholars and be comfortable. Thank you for making that possible.
- I loved the excursions, especially the Amelia Island River Cruise. I liked the fact that everything was so well organized. The program ran like clockwork.
- It was an excellent program. The hotel was lovely and the hotel staff members were friendly and helpful. We saw a lot and did a lot. I had never been to Atlanta before and I feel like we got a good overview of the city. I suspect we saw places that people who live there have never gotten around to.
- Island Hopping
...We attended this wonderful program in March of 2009. It was way beyond our expectations. The staff, presentations, and field trips were marvelous. The food was incredible. A real attempt was made to introduce us to the cuisine of this part of the South. We really enjoyed the catered lunch on Sapelo Island and the shrimp boil on the last day. The 40 some people that attended this were all just simply wonderful as well. This was our first Elderhostel, but it won't be our last.
- Kayaking Among the Tidal Waters and Nearby Rivers of St. Simons Island
...The kayak outfitters were very careful to have a lead and sweep at all times. The group thus did not get strung out. They were watchful and in a large group added additional guides. I think they have the best control of a kayaking group ever. I was very pleased and it was safe.